[Place+Space]: Powering Our Housing Future
Evergreen’s National Housing Forum showcases innovation, diversity and partnerships in affordable housing.
On October 26-27-28, 2022 [Place+Space] brought together over 500 residents with companies and public sector innovators to engage on the latest solutions that create more resilient and affordable housing.
According to the Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC), we need 5.8 million new homes by 2030 to tackle the affordability crisis. To plan our housing future, we need big ideas now. What are the latest technologies and solutions to build homes quickly and sustainably? What makes a welcoming home and community? How can we reimagine housing to support an inclusive and resilient future?
[Place+Space] provided an important virtual and free meeting place with 9 exciting sessions and networking channels to spark partnerships and create opportunities from across the country and around the world.
Watch the session recordings
- Welcome to [Place+Space]: In Conversation with Angela Cooke
- Making Way for Inclusive Housing Solutions Using Anti-Racism Frameworks
- Elected Leaders Roundtable: A Conversation on Policies for Housing Innovation
- Housing Supply Challenge: Empowering Innovation (coming soon)
- My Future Home Forum: Aspirational Visions for a Just Housing Future (coming soon)
- Innovation and Affordability: Funding opportunity for the future of housing
- Day Three Keynote: James Ehrlich, Founder of ReGen Villages (coming soon)
- Latest Breakthroughs in Housing Construction Technology and Climate Resilience
- Placekeeping: A Home is More Than Four Walls
Access more related resources
- Read our new story: Building the Future: How To Fill the Housing Gap with Innovative Technologies and Natural Materials
- Access our new release: My Future Home Reports
- Learn more about the CMHC Housing Supply Challenge
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org